Principal Investigator (PI) for DataBridge
- Dr. Arcot Rajasekar: Professor-School of Information and Library Science at UNC-Chapel Hill; Chief Scientist at RENCI.
- Gary King: Professor- Albert J. Weatherhead III University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Director-Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University
- Justin Zhan: Director of iLab– North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University
Co-PIs from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill include:
- Thomas W. Carsey : Distinguished Professor- Thomas J. Pearsall in Department of Political Science; Director- Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
- Hye-Chung Kum : Associate Professor- Texas A&M Health Science Center, Department of Health Policy and Management; Adjunct Associate Professor- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Computer Science Population Informatics Research Group
- Howard Lander: Senior Research Software Developer- RENCI
- Sharlini Sankaran: Executive Director- REACH NC
Other senior researchers include:
Mercè Crosas: Product Development Director- Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University
- Jon Crabtree : Senior Team Member- DataBridge; Assistant Director- Computing and Archiving at Odum Institute for Research in Social Science; Doctoral Student-School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.